Monday, February 15, 2016

Creamery Coquette: ootd

    Quick Update to this post:  I've found two of these dresses on Poshmark in size small.  Please see the links below if you're interested in purchasing.   
    Another quick post as the holidays have kept me hopping from event to event.  About a month ago I posted about Dear Creature's Matilda dress a.k.a the Creamery Cutie dress from ModCloth.  Dear Creatures made this style in two colors.  I vowed to find this dress in the other variation and I have succeeded.  I like to think of this as Creamery Cutie's coquettish twin since the first dress is a cheery blue and white and this one is an alluring red and grey.
    All the things I love (or don't love) about the first dress applies to this one as well, but the color palette creates a much different look.  I love those shocks of red accent ribbon and have already worn it out and about a couple of different ways.  Another nice thing about this version of the dress is that it was never worn by a celebrity and can usually be found for much less than the blue/white combo.  If you happen to find this dress out there in either color, I fully recommend adding it to your wardrobe.



Shop the look:
Dear Creatures dress is second hand
Here are two places to buy this dress
Size Small $70 + shipping
Size Small $75 + shipping

Russian Doll purse from Monsoon accessories
Heels from ModCloth
Crop Shrug from Ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I read every comment and I always try to respond. This is a polite and respectful blog, so please keep your comments polite and respectful too, or I will delete them. ;) I also do not publish comments which direct traffic to another blog or website.

Disclosure Statement: I am a member of the blogger affiliate program for ModCloth, Chic Wish, EShakti, Haoduoyi, Romwe, Karina Dresses, Claire's, RoseGal, EricDress, Milanoo, MakeMeChic, Bourbon & Boots, and SheIn.