Sunday, February 21, 2016

Artist Spotlight / Style Crush: Kate Gabrielle

This is a first for my blog, a featured artist and a style crush all rolled into one.  I'm talking, of course about Kate Gabrielle.  I first noticed her style photos on ModCloth several years ago, but only recently discovered her Etsy shops.  
    With oodles of talent, her work is girly, original, and appealing.  She illustrates everything from calendars to paper dolls, from collar clips to note cards.  Her fashion style is at once vintage, decidedly modern, and uniquely her own.   I won't say any more; I'll let pictures do the rest.


Find Kate Gabrielle's work or follow her at
shop - http://shopkategabrielle.com
blog - http://kategabrielle.blogspot.com
instagram - @kategabrielle



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I read every comment and I always try to respond. This is a polite and respectful blog, so please keep your comments polite and respectful too, or I will delete them. ;)

Disclosure Statement: I am a member of the blogger affiliate program for ModCloth, Chic Wish, EShakti, Haoduoyi, Romwe, Karina Dresses, Claire's and RoseGal.