Monday, April 24, 2017

With a Little Luck: ootd

Clover NecklaceClover Earrings, and Ireland Travel journal from Etsy.com
    It seems that everywhere I look, the world is green and full of life and I must be out in it.  So, I'll be brief today and leave you with a little poem and lots of pictures:

 The World is very old;
But year by year
It groweth new again
When buds appear.
~Cicely Mary Barker

Shop the Look:
Lucky Clover Dress from The Other Sparrows 
Lauren Conrad LC Poplin Blouse from Kohls
Nila Anthony Peach Purse
Similar Gold Knot Sandals from ModCloth
Gold Sandals from ThredUp
Use my link to sign up and save $10 off your first order


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I read every comment and I always try to respond. This is a polite and respectful blog, so please keep your comments polite and respectful too, or I will delete them. ;) I also do not publish comments which direct traffic to another blog or website.

Disclosure Statement: I am a member of the blogger affiliate program for ModCloth, Chic Wish, EShakti, Haoduoyi, Romwe, Karina Dresses, Claire's, RoseGal, EricDress, Milanoo, MakeMeChic, Bourbon & Boots, and SheIn.