Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Lavender & Cream

Hearts, Macarons, and Rose prints from www.HelenMPhotography.etsy.com

She dreams a champagne dream
strawberry surprise, pink linen and white paper, 
fields of butterflies, reality escapes her
~Shimmer

Shop the Look:
Peach Cardi and purse are old
Necklace is handmade by yours truly.  Check out my Etsy shop for other lovely jewelry
Purple Dress by The Limited from ThredUp
Use my link to sign up and save $10 off your first order
RedV heels from ThredUp, but these Take Your Dances T-Strap Heels from ModCloth are similar
Use my link to sign up and save $20 off your first ModCloth Order

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I read every comment and I always try to respond. This is a polite and respectful blog, so please keep your comments polite and respectful too, or I will delete them. ;) I also do not publish comments which direct traffic to another blog or website.

Disclosure Statement: I am a member of the blogger affiliate program for ModCloth, Chic Wish, EShakti, Haoduoyi, Romwe, Karina Dresses, Claire's, RoseGal, EricDress, Milanoo, MakeMeChic, Bourbon & Boots, and SheIn.