Friday, June 2, 2017

Tokyo Gift Dress Review

    My latest purchase from ModCloth, Tokyo Gift Dress in XS, and as someone who until recently lived in Japan I can honestly say that yes, this is the height of Tokyo fashion and I searched high and low while I was there to find something just like this that fit my frame.  I wish I were back there now so that I could wear this on one of my trips into Tokyo, but since I can't, I'll just have to content myself with wearing absolutely everywhere here.  I love the fit and the length.  It's well made and true to size.  This dress is a must have.
Shop the Look:
Tokyo Gift Dress in XS - $89.99 from: ModCloth
Matryoshka purse and Bell Flats by Report 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I read every comment and I always try to respond. This is a polite and respectful blog, so please keep your comments polite and respectful too, or I will delete them. ;)

Disclosure Statement: I am a member of the blogger affiliate program for ModCloth, Chic Wish, EShakti, Haoduoyi, and Romwe.