Monday, May 8, 2017

Paris in the Springtime

French macarons, Paris Rose Print, and Eiffel Necklace available on Etsy.com
    I love Paris in the Springtime.  There's a reason Kate sings that little song in French Kiss.  By the way, I have it on good authority that Kevin Klein's French was perfect and his accent was flawless.  Paris in spring is absolutely lovely.  Of course, such a great city is amazing to see at any time of year, but when I was there many years ago in May, it was the perfect weather to go out everyday and take in all the sights.
    It's been nearly two decades since I was a fresh faced art student, stepping off my first ferry ride across the English Channel and onto French soil, but I will never forget it.  I still get a little nostalgic for my time there, which is why I created this French Lily necklace a few years ago.I decided to wear my latest version of it with my Eiffel Tower Floral Dress from The Other Sparrows.  Originally stocked last spring, I was going through an extremely difficult time and didn't do any shopping for several months, so I missed out.  Recently it was restocked, so I decided to add it to my spring wardrobe, and I'm so glad I did. 



Shop the Look:

Eiffle Necklace from my Etsy Shop BlueSunEmporium.etsy.com
Cupcake Purse from Amazon.com
Bell Flats by Report


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I read every comment and I always try to respond. This is a polite and respectful blog, so please keep your comments polite and respectful too, or I will delete them. ;)

Full Disclosure here: I am a member of the blogger affiliate program for ModCloth, Chic Wish, EShakti, and Romwe.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.