You know I love my unicorns, but as much as I love capturing these hard to find beauties, in all honesty, an equal part of the love is in the hunt. This Chelsea dress in Japanese Doll print by Bernie Dexter has been on my ISO list since its release over a decade ago. I just couldn't afford it at the time and it has only increased in price over the the years. For some reason, when I do see this dress come up for sale, it is usually at twice the original asking price for something that has been worn and is over 10 years old seems insane to me.
So, I keep watching and keep waiting and one day a deal like this comes along and the victory is so sweet. I found this dress for less than the original price and in excellent condition, so I knew it was finally time to bring this Chelsea home. And the hunt? Well, my list always has a few things on it, because I do enjoy that part so much, but it did feel good to finally capture this unicorn.
Outfit Info: Bernie Dexter Chelsea Dress in Japanese Doll Print, Honiara Vintage Heels, Vintage purse









Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by! I read every comment and I always try to respond. This is a polite and respectful blog, so please keep your comments polite and respectful too, or I will delete them. ;)
I ALSO DO NOT PUBLISH COMMENTS WHICH ARE INTENDED TO DIRECT TRAFFIC TO ANOTHER BLOG OR WEBSITE! It's cheap and tacky, so don't do it.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.