Dusty blue on this misty morning. Another GownTown beauty with a bow at the back. Gosh this dress is stunning. I love the way this waist hugs and skirt twirls. Coordinate your belt, hat, and shoes according to the season and you'll have a dress that works all year round. (Non-affiliate) link for this lovely dress is below.
Outfit Info: GownTown 1950s Rockabilly Dress, Chelsea Crew heels and gloves are old, Hat and Clutch are vintage











Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by! I read every comment and I always try to respond. This is a polite and respectful blog, so please keep your comments polite and respectful too, or I will delete them. ;)
I ALSO DO NOT PUBLISH COMMENTS WHICH ARE INTENDED TO DIRECT TRAFFIC TO ANOTHER BLOG OR WEBSITE! It's cheap and tacky, so don't do it.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.