Today's post refers not to my all-time favorite fashion icon, Audrey Hepburn. No, this post is dedicated to Katherine Hepburn, another pioneer of style. No, she wasn't quite couture like Audrey Hepburn; her style was tom-boyish, timeless, and absolutely darling in its own way. The lady could wear trousers and a blouse like no other. I was searching for some new trousers for work, I unfortunately decided to invest in several pairs of linen trousers nearly two years ago and they haven't held up well, when I came across the fall line from Banned Apparel at Modern Millie. With a Cool Cat crop blouse and a cable knit sweater vest to top these trousers, and some burgundy T-straps below, this outfit has lots of visual interest while keeping that classic Kate silhouette.
Outfit Info: Top, Trousers, and Vest by Banned Apparel from Modern Millie, Heels are old from ModCloth, Doll ring from Unlogical Poem











Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by! I read every comment and I always try to respond. This is a polite and respectful blog, so please keep your comments polite and respectful too, or I will delete them. ;)
I ALSO DO NOT PUBLISH COMMENTS WHICH ARE INTENDED TO DIRECT TRAFFIC TO ANOTHER BLOG OR WEBSITE! It's cheap and tacky, so don't do it.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.