Today's post features another lovely stand-out piece from Chillinen. I absolutely adore their dresses and they've given my readers a promo code for $12 off your purchase with code BLEU. Speaking of stand-out pieces, have you ever looked at your style and realized it's not really your style at all? Everyone at work or in your social group is dressing the same way and you don't like it, because it doesn't feel like you. So, you decide to be bold and wear something that's more like you and less like the crowd. The first thing you should prepare yourself for is opposition. Yeah, crowd-people don't like it when you do your own thing. Get ready for some side glances and "what are you so dressed up for?" Don't let this phase you, it will pass! The next thing you're going to notice is like-minded individuals, who are also quietly unhappy with how they dress when they follow the crowd but aren't going to stick their necks out...until you do. That's right, if you lead the way, others will follow. They might copy you to some degree, hey, you like dresses? I like dresses! Or they might go in a completely different direction, but it's all thanks to your courage, because you were willing to go against the grain and lead the way.
Outfit Info: Maxi Cotton Dress Half Sleeve V Neck in French Blue Stripe from Chillinen Use promo code BLEU for $12 off your purchase










Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by! I read every comment and I always try to respond. This is a polite and respectful blog, so please keep your comments polite and respectful too, or I will delete them. ;)
I ALSO DO NOT PUBLISH COMMENTS WHICH ARE INTENDED TO DIRECT TRAFFIC TO ANOTHER BLOG OR WEBSITE! It's cheap and tacky, so don't do it.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.