It seems like a cruel trick that the last few and precious weeks of summer are so unbearably hot that they have to be spent indoors or at least in the shade. The silver lining then is that when September rolls around, it's such a relief that I hardly have time to grieve summer because I'm so busy enjoying being able to just go outside again.
This darling Palava dress caught my eye in the summer time, but due to it's 3/4 sleeves, I decided to hold off on wearing it until autumn, so there's another silver lining to the end of summer. Palava has become a favorite brand for their lovely prints and excellent quality. (No, I am not affiliated with them, just a fan)
Outfit Info: Cynthia Navy Shipwreck Dress from Palava












Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by! I read every comment and I always try to respond. This is a polite and respectful blog, so please keep your comments polite and respectful too, or I will delete them. ;)
I ALSO DO NOT PUBLISH COMMENTS WHICH ARE INTENDED TO DIRECT TRAFFIC TO ANOTHER BLOG OR WEBSITE! It's cheap and tacky, so don't do it.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.