I don't know what it's like where you live, but for me, there are two sides to autumn every year. September and the first half of October are always hot to very warm. Then, sometime around Halloween, it suddenly turns cold. Like overnight. The autumn portion of my wardrobe is by far the largest and in order to get the most wear out of my favorite season of clothes, I've had to divide them into warm-autumn which is all the light linens and cottons and cool-autumn, which is more wool and layering based. I know it's a little outside the traditional autumn palette of red, orange, yellow, and brown, but I love to mix in a few olive and forest greens because I think they really standout against the autumn trees. This lovely Midi Linen dress in vintage green from Chillinen checks all the boxes for warm-autumn wear. t's a single layer, very light and cool, and just the perfect silhouette. Of course, one the weather does cool off, I'll layer it up with tights and sweaters, and it will look perfect in the spring and summer too, but for now, it's everything I need and the best part is that my readers save $12 off their purchase with code BLEU and my full review for this dress is in the YouTube video below.
Outfit Info: Midi Linen V Neck Half Sleeve Dress in Vintage Green from Chillinen Use promo code BLEU for $12 off your purchase






Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by! I read every comment and I always try to respond. This is a polite and respectful blog, so please keep your comments polite and respectful too, or I will delete them. ;)
I ALSO DO NOT PUBLISH COMMENTS WHICH ARE INTENDED TO DIRECT TRAFFIC TO ANOTHER BLOG OR WEBSITE! It's cheap and tacky, so don't do it.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.