What am I doing today? I really don't know. The past few weeks have had so much activity I've been feeling dizzy and out of sorts from being pulled in so many different directions at once. I put this outfit together in the midst of the madness because it does a lot of things at once. It's casual but dressy, comfortable and interesting. I've been wearing it on my weekends for a trip to the hardware store that turns into a birthday lunch for a friend that is followed by a grocery run that then leads to date night and I need an outfit that can do it all.
Outfit Info: Opossum Tee from Modern Millie, Skirt thrifted Modcloth, Heels from B.A.I.T., Ecosusi bag, Polka Dot Chambray top is thrifted J. Crew






Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by! I read every comment and I always try to respond. This is a polite and respectful blog, so please keep your comments polite and respectful too, or I will delete them. ;)
I ALSO DO NOT PUBLISH COMMENTS WHICH ARE INTENDED TO DIRECT TRAFFIC TO ANOTHER BLOG OR WEBSITE! It's cheap and tacky, so don't do it.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.