In the early days of my blog, I loved to take one item, usually a dress, and style it lots of ways in a single post. It was just as much for my benefit as it was for my readers. I loved the creativity of digging through my closet to find things that would pair nicely and for my own curiosity to see just how many ways I could wear a single piece. Those were the days. I still do that with my clothes, but now it occurs more spontaneously. I'll pull a skirt or top out and feel like mixing it up with a different cardi or shoes,etc. and a new outfit is created, but I rarely have time to stop and photograph it anymore.
Getting back to my roots, I decided to sit down and pull together a few outfits for this lovely skirt since it has so much potential and here are the results. Frankly, I love them all, but I did feel that the cute goose cardi needed an extra photo for a close-up.
Outfit Info: Florence skirt in Navy Vegetables & Strawberry Cardigan from Palava, Goose Cardigan from Urban Outfitters, Navy Tee from Walmart, Qupid heels are old, YeMak burgundy cardigan







Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by! I read every comment and I always try to respond. This is a polite and respectful blog, so please keep your comments polite and respectful too, or I will delete them. ;)
I ALSO DO NOT PUBLISH COMMENTS WHICH ARE INTENDED TO DIRECT TRAFFIC TO ANOTHER BLOG OR WEBSITE! It's cheap and tacky, so don't do it.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.