As a lover of William Morris, The Pre-Raphaelites, Victorian design, and Art Nouveau, I can tell you that this Midi Floral Linen dress was an instant Yes! when I was looking at dresses for this collaboration with Chillinen. I love the design and the colors, plus, check out that fitted waist! It's adjustable, so I can create that hourglass shape or go looser for comfort. I have loved all the dresses I have tried from Chillinen and they've given my readers promo code BLEU for $12 off promocode for your first order and check out my YouTube review below for all the details.
Friday, August 14, 2026
Classic Floral from Chillinen
Related Posts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by! I read every comment and I always try to respond. This is a polite and respectful blog, so please keep your comments polite and respectful too, or I will delete them. ;)
I ALSO DO NOT PUBLISH COMMENTS WHICH ARE INTENDED TO DIRECT TRAFFIC TO ANOTHER BLOG OR WEBSITE! It's cheap and tacky, so don't do it.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.