Thursday, August 13, 2026

Chillinen Collaboration: Hello, Gorgeous! Oh, Wait, That's Me.

I cannot express to you how much I love this Black Lace Midi Linen Dress from Chillinen.  With all this elegance and vintage charm I feel like it's straight off the set for Audrey in Funny Face or Grace in Rear Window.  I just adore the way this dress hugs my waist but the sleeves and full skirt create an hourglass shape for me.  And it's so lightweight and comfortable.  I have a full and thorough review on YouTube posted below, but if you are interested in giving Chillinen a try, and I hope you will, use promo code BLEU to save $12 off your first order.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I read every comment and I always try to respond. This is a polite and respectful blog, so please keep your comments polite and respectful too, or I will delete them. ;)
I ALSO DO NOT PUBLISH COMMENTS WHICH ARE INTENDED TO DIRECT TRAFFIC TO ANOTHER BLOG OR WEBSITE! It's cheap and tacky, so don't do it.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© Bleu Avenue. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.